Not everyone always likes or appreciates the changes that happen, but maybe they will understand that it's necessary. I've realized that I might lose some people out of my life due to changes I make, and even though it hurts a little I know that I can't stop it from happening. I just have to remind myself that it's all for Gia. I only want the BEST for her, and I think she deserves to have the best mom in the universe so that's what I'm striving to be. I've never really been an overly selfish person so giving up things for her hasn't been difficult. In fact, in some ways I'm grateful that I have her to stop me from being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
It's also amazing how much Gia has changed in just 5 weeks. There are still some similarities, but she looks quite different I think. I am excited to see what she'll look like as she continues to grow and change.

No comments:
Post a Comment