That's what we all seek, isn't it? We want that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, that last piece of our favorite desert, or maybe even to win the lottery. We all have our own idea of what happily ever after means to us. I think I'm really close to mine.
I've never been one of those people who wanted the world. Though I've had a few crazy dreams in life, I've always wanted simple things. I wanted to get married to a man who thinks I'm beautiful 24/7, loves me unconditionally, and who gets me. CHECK! I wanted to at least experience pregnancy and childbirth once. CHECK! I wanted to find something that I love (Graphic Design). CHECK!
I really do live a blessed life, and I thank God every day for answering my prayers and giving me my heart's desires. He is a gracious God.

No comments:
Post a Comment