Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful

I often read message boards in awe because of all the women talking about the mountain of issues they are having adjusting or just making it day to day. Is having a baby really that difficult? I feel ridiculously blessed then because I guess God saw fit to give me an easy baby. Maybe it's because I don't have many friends and family up here, or maybe it's because my husband is overseas. Whatever the reason is, I'm very thankful. She is such a happy baby, and she already has so much personality. It breaks my heart that AJ is having to watch her grow up through a computer screen. He was made to be a father, and I'm glad that we were able to prove the doctors wrong when he was told that having a child was not in his future.


No comments:

Post a Comment